- • We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Dansguru may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete.Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Dansguru is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
- • Dansguru takes the privacy of Users seriously. Dreamlinerz Entertainment Pvt Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of Users while providing Services in a personalized and valuable manner.
- • No information provided by the User to Dansguru is rented or sold to any third party. When a User uses the Services, Users’ IP address and other personal information may automatically get stored. A high standard of security is maintained by Dansguru for Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet and web networks is not completely secure. While Dansguru does its best to protect Users’ information, particularly with respect to protection of Users’ personal data, Dansguru cannot ensure the security of Users’ data transmitted via the internet, web network or any other networks.
We collect personal information from Service Professionals offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to all visitors using Dansguru’s website or mobile application, either directly or by submitting a request for a service. Service Professionals and customers are required to create an account to be able to access certain portions of our Website. Service Professionals: If you are a Service Professional and would like to post any information about yourself, we will require you to register for an Account. During the Account registration process, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, a description of your services, a headline for your profile, first and last name, date of birth, Govt issued identity cards (Aadhar or Pan Card or driving license) and email address. In addition, you may, but are not required to, provide other content or information about your business, including photographs and videos. We also may collect payment information, such as credit card information, from you.
When you access our Site, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and to give you better service. Further, your personal information is used to administer a promotion and contents on the Site. Also, to reply to queries of the various authorities in regard to your accessing of the Site and services availed by you.
Use of Information
Your user identity information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only.
We do not sell or rent personal information except that in case you are a user of our need fulfillment services, your personal information shall be shared with Dansguru's customers / advertisers / need providers and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same.
As is common in the industry, Dansguru uses the technology of cookies and site log files to monitor user registration, to recognise registered members when they revisit the site and to track site usage. Our ability to identify you as a registered member allows us to customise the Dansguru experience and to protect your personal information based on your account settings.
Further, Dansguru's customers / advertisers / need providers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any: Need provider / product / service, Product / service of any customer / advertiser / need provider, Product / Service of any particular customer / advertiser / need provider
We may from time to time add or enhance products/services available on our Website. To the extent these products/services are provided to and used by you, we will use the information you provide in this regard to facilitate the products/service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store and publish such information to assist us in making the site better and easier to use.
You agree not to post copyrighted material without permission from the owner of the copyright. This includes, for example, photographs or other content you upload via the Services. You also agree not to disclose confidential or sensitive information
Advertising and spamming
- Commercial messages or promotional messages from businesses or Organisations are not permitted on the network. Dansguru.com provides a Platform for its members to express themselves in the form of articles, columns, opinions, comments, reviews, art and photos but the website must not be used as a medium for marketing or selling to our members.
- No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion and is non-commercial in nature. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but must have relevance to the topic on which an opinion is expressed or a discussion is initiated.
- Do not post chain letters, promote pyramid schemes or recruit members for any network marketing or multilevel marketing businesses.
- Do not recruit members to join another website forum or chat group, whether personal or otherwise. if you have a suggestion for a new forum, please contact us or send your queries to member relations.
- Dansguru.com encourages healthy discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. However, overt promotion of, or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed.
Use of Dansguru.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Dansguru only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personal
information in your absence to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may take immediate steps to delete the child's information.
Protection of Personal Information
Dansguru is committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Whenever Dansguru obtains personal information from you, our Website uses commercially reasonable efforts and general industry standards to protect it from any unauthorized access or disclosure. Save as otherwise provided herein, access to your personal information is limited to Dansguru’s personnel and such authorized third parties who may host your data on our behalf or may assist us in providing the products and services requested by you. Dansguru uses its best endeavours to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that aim to protect your information against loss, misuse, damage, modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure. However, Dansguru assumes no liability whatsoever for any disclosure of personal information due to unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or any other acts or omissions beyond reasonable control of Dansguru.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those external websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.